Meet the Team that Makes Randy’s Possible.
Brian Guru of Randy’s.
- Title: Distributor of Fun
- Bio: Brian knew from a young age that he wanted to be great. He is a talented musician that has released many studio albums all available on our website. Brian loves Randy’s and puts his heart and soul into every endeavor he enters.
- Favorite Condiment: Green Sauce from Los Dos Gallos
- Fun Fact: Brian can cook minute rice in 56 seconds.
Michael W. Marketing and Media
- Title: Director of Social Media and Marketing
- Bio: Michael W. is the Man with the Plan when it comes to social media. He sends out the funny tweets, takes the awesome picture, he even writes the words you are reading right now. He thinks he is a lot cooler than he actually is.
- Favorite Season of Game of Thrones: Season 6, obviously “The North Remembers!”
- Fun Fact: Mike loves to paint pictures of painters who are painting pictures of a picture that was once painted.
Tony G. Production Manager
- Title: Production Manager aka The Beard aka The invisible hand aka Smokey aka Big Daddy aka The Greatest aka Tony the OG aka I ran out of cleaver names.
- Bio: Our Papers are made in the US of A and the man responsible for that? This guy right here. Tony oversees the production of all of our papers and handles the production of it all. Tony enjoys long walks on the beach and watching the sunset.
- Favorite Musicians: Eminem, Ritz, YelaWolf, Mac Miller.
- Fun Fact: Tony once challenged a penguin to a staring contest and lost. Horribly, he hasn’t been the same since.
Karen B. Sales
- Title: Sales Titan
- Bio: Karen hasn’t been with Randy’s very long but things are starting to get pretty serious. Karen loves calling people. Seriously, she called me last night at 4 in the morning. Her favorite Randy’s Product is the Trek.
- Favorite Thing in the World: Her dog, Harley.
- Fun Fact: Karen wears glasses.
Jason J. Sales
- Title: Sale’s Behemoth
- Bio: Jason loves his job and only cares about making the customer happy. 9/10 Jason will offer to buy you dinner if you close a deal with him. He is known around the world for his culinary skills and his favorite dish to make is his personally fire roasted-corn salsa.
- Favorite color: The Rainbow.
- Fun Fact: Jason won the Iowa State Fair’s Prettiest Baby contest back in 1984.
Shipping & Receiving & Warranty
There is a dedicated team that works in the warehouse to make sure all of our shipping, warranty and incoming packages go where they need to go and ensures that they are sorted properly. They are way too busy, so busy I couldn’t even get their pictures. Anyways thanks Dustin and others for being awesome dudes. If you ever have an issue, just email: Sales@Randy’s.com and one of these guys will take care of you!
Wait are you still here? Are you reading this still? Awesome well thanks, I worked kinda hard on this part of the website. But I think that it is important that you get to know the awesome people who make the awesome products you know and love so much!