General Product Warranty
If you are having an issue with a non electornic Randy’s products, please fill out the warranty request form down below.
Please note that due to many shelter-in-place restrictions, most of Randy’s staff is working remotely. The most effective means to get your warranty processed is to submit a warranty form down below. In some cases we may still request for you to send in your device for inspection. This may result in a bit of delay. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING A WARRANTY REQUEST:
Notes about warranty requests form:
- Please note that Randy’s can not accept warranty claims from anyone under the age of 21 years of age.
- Unauthorized returns will not be returned to you. Please do not send back a working product if you are unsatisfied with it. The product will not be returned and will be discarded.
- Randy’s cannot fill any warranty claim without proof of purchase (receipt) and proof of legal age.
- This is not a product registry.
- We do not warranty any Randy’s products that are from marketplace websites such as Amazon or eBay and only warranty products purchased from Randys.com or an authorized Randy’s retailer.
- Forms must be filled out accurately and completely in order for a warranty claim to be processed.
- This form is for defective product issues only, not general questions.
- For Maine Customers: Randy’s will honor warranties but due to legislation in Maine, we cannot ship electronics to Maine, so you will need a non-Maine shipping address if you need something replaced.