The People Behind The Paper
We embody the definition of a non-traditional office and Randy’s takes pride in fostering an environment for innovation. Our company is family-owned-and-operated and has been since 1975! Since our start in the San Francisco area 45 years ago, we have relocated, our team has grown, and our product lines have expanded. But one thing that stays true and consistent about our brand is our passion for the industry
CEO: Brian N.
Introducing our fearless leader Brian. President, CEO, and grand master of innovation. Brian’s passion for the industry flows through every aspect of the brand. From the team he surrounds himself with to the diverse product lines that have been developed and perfected since the brand has been under his direction. His dedication to the alternative culture is one that has become known and respected throughout the industry.
Sales Manager: Jason J.
The self proclaimed Master of Swag, J Money, Mr. Steal Yo Girl, has been a trusted and dedicated member of the Randy’s family for years. His appreciation for customer care and acute understanding of the industry are just a few of the reasons why he has built long standing partnerships within the alternative culture. Jason leads our sales staff by example which ensures that our entire team is knowledgeable and friendly.
Sales Associate: Taylor Z.
As his photo may imply, Taylor is an easy going and delightful member of our sales team. Customers that work with him can expect care and consideration to be implemented in every step of their experience when working with Randy’s. Taylor’s commitment to a quality customer experience stems from his personal connection to the alternative culture and is a perfect display of what our brand stands for.
Sales Associate: Hillary S.
The newest member of our sales team may be a familiar face to some. Hillary has been leading the customer service department here at Randy’s for a few years. It is her endless knowledge of customer’s wants and needs as well as her innate ability to facilitate for any customer, big or small that makes her the perfect addition to the Randy’s sales team. Hillary is an associate you can put you trust in just as you do Randy’s!
Director of Marketing: Michael W.
Michael has been leading the brand’s marketing department for over 3 years now. His unprecedented ability to develop campaign strategies and manage a vast array of tasks keeps the creative side of our company fun and interesting while keeping up with industry trends and consumer demands. His love for fashion and art drive his passion for creating eye catching designs seen throughout our packaging.
Marketing Assistant: Marcus M.
One of the newest team members to the Randy’s brand, Marcus is responsible for the stunning imagery and videography work seen throughout our marketing campaigns. His artistic eye matched with his dedication to the brand assures that our array of marketing operations progress and makes him an excellent addition to the marketing team.
Production Manager: Tony G.
Our one of a kind wired rolling papers are manufactured here in the USA to ensure uncompromised perfection from the point of production to the moment you experience them. Tony is the hard working individual that is responsible for providing you this consistent experience. His attention to detail and work ethic assure that our manufacturing runs as smooth as the hits you enjoy!
Office Administrator: Sierra M.
Sierra is the newest addition to the Randy’s family. With her natural desire to strive for excellence in all aspects of her life, it is no surprise that she is able to excel at all elements of her position within the company. She has quickly become a reliable team member that customers and staff alike can trust. Her positive attitude and drive for perfection accurately represent the Randy’s brand.
- Title: Distributor of Fun
- Bio: Brian knew from a young age that he wanted to be great. He is a talented musician that has released many studio albums all available on our website. Brian loves Randy’s and puts his heart and soul into every endeavor he enters.
- Favorite Condiment: Green Sauce from Los Dos Gallos
- Fun Fact: Brian can cook minute rice in 56 seconds.
Director of Marketing
- Title: Dad.
- Bio: Michael really enjoys Rocket League, Fashion and petting animals. His uncle invented the sticky note.
- Favorite Season of Game of Thrones: Season 6, obviously “The North Remembers!”
- Fun Fact: Mike loves to paint pictures of painters who are painting pictures of a picture that was once painted.
- Title: Tyler is the office intern. He makes a really mean pot of coffee and has a pretty feminine set of hands making him the perfect candidate to be our hand model.
- Bio: Tyler comes up all the witty social media post. He runs on Coffee, Rap Music and Terrible Dad Jokes. He really is one of a kind.
- J. Cole or Young Thug?: J Cole
- Fun Fact: Tyler plays Sheldon’s Stunt Double on the Big Bang Theory.
- Title: Production Manager aka The Beard aka The invisible hand aka Smokey aka The Greatest aka Tony the OG aka I ran out of cleaver names.
- Bio: Our Papers are made in the US of A and the man responsible for that? This guy right here. Tony oversees the production of all of our papers and handles the production of it all.
- Favorite Musicians: Eminem, Ritz, YelaWolf, Mac Miller.
- Fun Fact: Tony once challenged a penguin to a staring contest and lost. Horribly, he hasn’t been the same since.
- Title: Sale’s Behemoth
- Bio: Jason loves his job and only cares about making the customer happy. 9/10 Jason will offer to buy you dinner if you close a deal with him. He is known around the world for his culinary skills and his favorite dish to make is his personally fire roasted-corn salsa.
- Favorite color: The Rainbow.
- Fun Fact: Jason won the Iowa State Fair’s Prettiest Baby contest back in 1984.
- Title: Sale’s Titan
- Bio: Luke is the new kid on the block when it comes to Randy’s. He is really excited to start his career in sales here, so if you get a call from Luke make sure to show him some love! On his first day he wore a pink shirt, so he fits in perfectly here.
- Celebrity Doppelganger: Tom Brady
- Fun Fact: Darth Vader actually isn’t his father. He gets pretty emotional if you mention it, so I wouldn’t..