IMPORTANT: BATTERY SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Charge the battery with a good-quality and dedicated charger. Never use a charger with a voltage/current rating higher than 5V/1A.
- When not in use, your battery should be kept away from heat, and stored in a non-conductive box/case. Never carry the battery loose in your pocket with other metal objects.
- Only use original batteries, not clones, copies, or other batteries.
- Do not use damaged batteries in your vaporizer. Even a small tear or loose wrapping can be dangerous.
- *Failure to follow these instructions may result in severe or permanent damage to the battery, cause serious personal injury, or lead to a fire.
- *Misuse, abuse, incorrect charging, failure to comply with the above warnings and guidelines, and other inappropriate use of this product are not covered under warranty.
- *Please comply with local recycling regulations for battery disposal.